Google

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

NUS Biathlon pictures

I've been looking for these ever since the blasted event. Now I'm not sure if I should have bothered. I look... fat. Nick looks fine. Very... normal nick. There are also pictures of us coming out of the water, but considering both Nick and I were in the standard red condom cap and black trunks that half the (male) contestants were wearing I haven't been able to find them. Also I have unrealistic expectations of my body and would never admit that the somewhat pudgy thing rising out of the waves could be me. Probably best this way.

sportsphotoX is selling the pictures (at exhorbitant prices, I might add), which troubles me - just about anyone can buy my picture without my consent. Some horrible sex-crazed maniac might be using me for his sadistic fantasies in 8" x 11" glossy splendour!

Okay, unlikely, with that fat, but... what about the poor girls who get snapped slipping a boob or something? I sure as heck wouldn't want to be on some kind of bra ad with my nipples for the world to see(if I were a girl). We sure as heck didn't sign any model release, and this isn't press. I wonder if it's considered fair use?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Alex and Nick at their best! The final garang look at the finish line before collapsing into muscular fatigue and dehydration. So proud of you guys. You have done stuff that Take and me cannot even imagine... Let us join you guys next time. And lets finish together to represent friendship and fellowship. Perhaps we might even beat a few obese girls. Haha  

8:38 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home