Google

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Wherein Life Gets Messy

It's a new design! I got this up after comments made me realize my blog is visited by people other than the tasteless gundus I call my friends (just look at their blogs). Errrm. If you're reading this Mr Jean-Michael I'm sorry about my comment about your standard of English, believe me when I say it's much much better than the standard of many people living in non-English-as-primary-language countries. Like above-mentioned friends, whom I have the feeling will be commenting in perfect grammar and an extensive vocabulary of expletives soon.

The new job I got, though I may not whisper of it's purpose or nature, has much to do with newspapers. If Mother dearest had known that paying me a couple of bucks an hour would get me to sit down and read newspapers so enthusiastically I think she would have done it, in one of her insidious attempts to enrich the educations of her children.

Photo0020

As a result of the newspaper-reading my room is now a mess of scattered knowledge. This being the result of only the first day's work, I shudder to think what my room will look like at the end of next week.


Sadly, my earphones died today. The end was long-overdue, having lasted an incredible five years with me, but I did love them so. You see, my ears have the annoying attribute of being one larger than the other, and possessing slightly larger-than-normal ear... holes. The earplug-variety earphones (what are those called?) just slide out, and the type that sit behind your head irritate my right. I went through a whole bunch of earphones five years ago before finding I found one as gentle and kind on my ears as my just-passed (much to the benefit of my siblings, who are blessed with normal ears, curse my parents!).

Photo0021

So here's a little post to remember you by - you brought me much aural pleasure with your two circles of soft liquid sound. I'll miss you (at least until I get a new one).

(PS: this is not a plea for new earphones, however close my birthday may be. Please don't get me new ones, unless you want my sister to be happy.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaoz... so my blog layout is boring la? Wats ur problem man? Your yellow box is the same as my yellow box mah...

*a lagi indignant buay tahan person*

Yunz

hur hur  

1:06 AM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roar you are rude. Though I do admit that the quality of posts has been degenerating. What happened to the old days when we have got one bombastic post almost everyday?

No ear phones? Go get a Sound Blaster!  

10:20 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...i think your pic would have looked more amusing if you had a gun pointed at ur head instead of your finger...the look on ur face is priceless  

11:36 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home