Google

Thursday, May 15, 2003

What a long time without updates. As usual. Getting used to it, which may not be a good thing... Ah well. A lot has happened since the last update, too. Where shall I start?

On the acadaemic front, I flunked a module this semester. Some people tell me I won't know till I've gotten my results, but frankly, I think it's all over for this one... It's more of a psychological failure than anything else, because I FEEL I've failed this module. I barely understood the concepts in it, and didn't learn much new. Oh, sorry, the module in question being Statistical Physics. Ah well. It was sacrificed for a good cause. My Maths and other subjects should have had some relief.

I got elected Chairperson for the next committee of my club, Science CBLC... a job I wasn't hoping to get... because of this I won't be able to work on my design stuff as much... plus I never liked all this leadership nonsense anyway...

Website revamp coming up! I have given up on hard coding everything... using HTML-kit now and some layout programs... hopefully this will improve the look of this place. Hell, it's been a while since I last did anything.

Time, time... more updates another time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home