Google

Sunday, May 08, 2005

The Worst Cosmetic Decision of My Life

Today I was helping out at the carnival thing for the single mothers, meaning I had to get up at 0600hrs, the earliest I've been up this entire year.

I was, understandably, rather sleepy by the time I got home and went out again for a quick haircut.

And I was, regrettably, rather curt in my instructions to my barber - that I wanted it short, because I was going back to the army.

And I was, sadly, asleep within seconds of him shaving my head.

Now, I have almost no more hair.

I look like one of those recruits who have just entered basic military training.

... it's a look. At least it's rather nice to touch, being all fuzzy. And it'll keep me celibate/célibataire for a while until it grows back out.

*sob*

Isn't it bad? Oh god. So forgive me if I don't want to go out in the next week, at least. From experience it takes about three weeks before some semblance of normalcy is regained.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wear a cap! I'm still going to bug u to ask me out! haha!

Yunz
silverlined.multiply.com  

10:50 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home