Google

Friday, October 21, 2005

How Not To Sell Linux

Lesbian sex and linux. Punk rock woman teaches linux virgin how to get down and dirty. Ugh. Check it out.

This has to be the sick, sick fantasy of many a tech-boi. And... if you can get off to it I'd say you're pretty-much-beyond-hope-of-redemption-by-normal society.

(By the way, the same site that hosts their torrents has a copy of Singapore Rebel on it, not that under any circumstances you should ever download it to watch because that would be so very very illegal)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er... if it is really so illegal as you said it, then something is wrong with your warnings, cause I'm tempted to go download it.

But don't worry, I won't do that because I've got self control. I won't... I promise... I think...  

10:41 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home