Google

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wherein I Learn Something from my Blog Ads

So I check into my blog to see if anyone's left me any comments (which they never do) and I notice one of the ads has something on "Horror and Terror". Having just watched Apocalypse Now and being a Kierkegaard fan of course I clicked the link.

It is bizarre. Like some philosophy undergrad had taken it upon himself to distill the most confusing and ridiculous concepts he'd learnt in class and dump them here in white-on-black. I didn't even know there was an organization for raising awareness of ontic evil. Hell, I didn't even know what ontic evil was until I checked the dictionary (ontological). I also learnt the new word "comestible", meaning edible.

So Google ads ARE useful for something after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home