Google

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wherein I Am a Bag Slut

So Chups calls me up and asks if she can borrow my backpack. I agree, but a search of my room fails to turn it up and I have to postpone meeting her, as it was probably at my parents' place. Went back to search, only to find that it wasn't there (sidetrack: when I asked my mother if she'd seen my big, blue backpack she rummaged around the storage room, came out with a small baby-blue handbag and asked me if that was it). After considerable thought, I finally decided to message those of my friends who had been overseas recently to see if any of them had borrowed it.

I don't even know who my bag's been with. I'm such a bag-slut.

Turns out it was with Faizal since he went to Bali a couple of months back.

And it got me thinking that my bag's been to a lot more places than I've been. In fact, I've only used it ever just that once I went to Nepal, not including the times when I'd first bought it and walked around town with newspaper stuffed inside to get that backpacker feel (in the comfort of home!). No one wants to take Alex along on holidays, but his backpack - now there's a hot mama.

Why???!!! Why am I always the dowdy, bookish, rather boring older sister???!!! Even to my bag!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pat pat..try plastic surgery, eventually you will look a lot better than the bag..haha

didn't mean to cause any trouble you know..haha

chu  

10:57 AM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats because you are softer than your bag. Duh?

Muahaha softie! How many times do you want to be thrown around like a rubber duck?

Throw everything away and you would finally be at the whim of nothing but emptiness! Which is basically... nothing!

Lolz  

12:58 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's comments like these that make me wonder if seet is responding to a different post altogether...did i read the wrong post???  

1:17 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home