Google

Sunday, May 18, 2003

Whew! Updated the look of the site by just pasting a new banner and changing the layout a bit. Thanks to Gary for providing me with these beautiful overexposed shots. Well, okay, they're not overexposed, they're slow-shutter pictures. Same thing. Right? Plan to work a bit more, depending on how much time I have. These days time seems to be becoming more precious.

Not much to update, since most of my days have been spent trying to enjoy myself. Worked on new poster and t-shirt designs, but I still feel really sucky at it, you know? Sigh... perhaps that's why I spend so much time on it... because it's a difficult thing to do... Have to rush out some banner designs too, though I think that should be quite okay, since banners, being so large and painted have a relatively small scope to work within.

Read Terry Pratchett again, despite having thought to have sworn off fiction. Couldn't help myself. His books are so nice and handy to read, can off one within 5 hours, plus there's the upside of them being really metaphysical sometimes. Although mostly it's a wierd kind of Practicality, which probably does little good to the aspiring philosopher.

I need to get out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home