Google

Friday, April 15, 2005

Blog Linking

Anyone like to be blog-linked from mine? I've had bad experiences with people who told me their ONLINE, PUBLIC-ADDRESS blogs were PRIVATE and thus they would rather not have the whole world see it.

I have little respect for people who don't know have enough technological know-how to use a friends-only blog. If you have private thoughts you need to hide, so be it. At least hide them well (I have much experience in this field, it's easy).

So tell me! Let me link you! Please! So that my other friends can see what other weird people I know and that it's not entirely my fault that I turned out this way, it's because of all the strange company I keep and all the strange things they keep thinking of and tell me that make me so strange as well and that I'm not really morally bankrupt it's the social circle that I keep and that I have friends that are real and not imaginary nor complex and they live and breathe and can talk and keep blogs and are real living people whom you can interact with and leave comments on their blog systems unless they're using Xanga in which case you need to sign up for a Xanga account which totally sucks so you should't and anyone who uses Xanga should be shot (gently) and then we can all know each other and we can all be happy happy people!

Remember... silence means consent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Actually there's some point in hiding in case your boss finds out you've been bad-mouthing his company too, I guess. Technically it's become illegal to blog about work.

But without work to blog about... most of us have nothing...  

12:00 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home