Google

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Wherein I am About to Throw in the Towel

Maybe it's just been too long since I last did anything to do with quantum, but it is ridiculous what I'm learning now. I don't understand a tenth of it. The terms bounce off my brain like it was armour-plated and the ideas were missiles, or like oppositely charged particles repulsed by some fundamental hidden force, or like... like...

What the fuck does this lab question mean? I have no idea what to do with it!!! How do I make Hamiltonian0???!!! What was I thinking when I wrote this crap???!!! I don't normally expect to be spoon-fed, but my notes from my lecturer are complete and total crap!

Nyargh!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many ways to score. Ask Take and he can tell you that you don't need a brain to study. Just be like a monotonous machine and rewrite every tutorial answer, textbook answer in the same speed, same frequency, same pace and exact stroke. Over and over again. Only then will you get your A's. All the other talk of reading and listening to lectures only gives B's. Or in my case... E's ... If you wanna understand what the quantum fuck is going on, then be prepared to know the anwer only after 10 years bah.  

11:31 AM
Blogger Unknown said...

Errrm. Different. I actually have to do programming labs. Nothing to copy from. Notes useless. Remember what programming labs were like?  

12:13 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home