Google

Friday, June 24, 2005

Blogger Ate My Entries

I had this big big post all typed out but Blogger ate it. Again. Most frustrating.

Perhaps I should go back to blogging on my old, but more reliable engine. Back in the days when everything was a text file and deleting them accidentally was the only way data could be lost, I was a more fulfilled blogger. Note that I can't switch to any of the more popular blogging engines mainly because I don't have access to any database server. And web-space is currently very very low on my list of priorities.

In any case, an extremely brief update on the stuff I've done in the last few days (not necessarily in this order): promoted - ORDed - moved out to new room - finished reading The Chan's Great Continent - finished reading entire series of Monster - got a job as a waiter - rode bike from home to new room (more exciting than bungee jumping!) - ran - swam - finished watching entire season 4 of Ab Fab.

Yep, that's about it. Triathlon's coming up and I need to step up on training, so might not be around for a bit. Oh, and Nick has kindly provided me with a link to the triathlon route (no doubt to show off to his predominantly female audience his physical prowess) to post here. Looks okay, though the bike route is confusing.

And when we finish, half-a-heartbeat away from fainting and cramps invading our every muscle, I will tell him: "Yeah! Wasn't this a great idea? Let's do the full one next year!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home