Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Wherein the soiled sock still sits sullenly in a corner

Somewhat tired of sitting around and clicking the "Get Msgs" button on my Mozilla Mail, I decided to be somewhat less picky in my choice of job offerings and send resumes for jobs I don't even really want. Like to companies that you know aren't doing too well or have terrible employee management because it keeps sending out requests for web designers every two weeks.

Now when I check for mail the suspense is doubled when I think of the interviews I might be scheduled for that I don't really want to go to.

Have managed to last an entire week without dropping "Specializing in Physics" out of the resume. My professors would be so proud.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're really desperate, I can try out my new recipies on you!!!  

1:03 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home