Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What is Heaven?

Christians, avert your eyes now! Fow the terror that is Wonder Showzen is here!

Yeah, little girl, you'll never know what Heaven is if you keep appearing on this show.

Here's another clip of a Mother Nature muppet-thing having a home-sex operation (I promise this is the most hentai my posts will ever get). It's comedy and societal satire so outrageous I'd be offended if it wasn't for the happy fact that I'm not (usually) the show's target ridicule group.

You know how to work YouTube - go look for more if this kind of thing intrigues you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous whiplash blog said...

Thank you for this article. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you've covered so many bases. Thanks!  

8:39 AM
Anonymous Lowell financial ltd said...

Ample persons plan to read content articles together with excellent posts can certainly attract more people to read along with assistance even more persons. This particular write-up is actually a great post for just about any both males and females you just read. The following write-up is meaningful with just about every each feature that’s the reason I really like your websites. We appreciate you providing all of us delicious write-up. I will your site help often.  

8:34 AM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

ear training online  

9:08 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home