Google

Friday, April 14, 2006

Fun! In my sister's room!

Went back last night to my parents' place because Sister had messaged me that it was our Father's birthday, and thus Mother had decreed that all of us, including my errant Brother and I, had to be home to celebrate the event.

The above sentence contained all members of my family.

Well, except for Lethargy and Apathy, our oldest and and dearest family friends.

It turned out that it was not Father's birthday after all - that happens in four days. As such, there was no celebration and I sat around the house doing little. For I am something of a nerd and am easily bored once I do not have a computer to use, and my laptop was at my place.

And I didn't want to use my sister's computer:

Because when I go to my parents' place I either have to sit in my sister's room or face Mother's monologues on the Evils of the World (usually involving the parents of her students), I had to resort to entertaining myself with my sister's feminine distractions. Errr. Meaning I had to read girly books, though the variety of sparkly earrings also managed to hold my attention for some time.

Assorted female magazine, beside doling out advice on the various ways a girl could make herself look more alluring to men or how to tell if said men were cheating on them with other alluring women, also contained TV listings for the entire week, including short one-line summaries for the drama serials. One particular summary caught my eye, featuring a girl who was going to extremes to make herself desirable:

Caption says: Life for a life: Caiyi allows herself to be eaten.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eaten? as in..to make herself more desirable she had plastic surgery and cut off the parts of herself that she didn't like and offered them to someone else as food?!

chu  

11:21 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

despite my nice collection of underwear, I am glad I'm not your sister.

Gosh!  

12:37 AM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What mag is that?? Asian food fetish?

Isn't it illegal to have sexually suggestive themes without the M18 label?

No comment on the blue bra. Well, maybe two words: 'Webcam Teens'  

2:45 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home