Google

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Cunninglingus in North Korea (or The Power of the Written Word)

*Warning: if you are prone to epilepsy, read slowly, or have a relatively poor command of English (can't catch up with subtitles at the cinema) then avoid these links*

Cunninglingus in North Korea, from Young-Hae Heavy Industries - pseudo-philosophical-trash wrapped in Flash, presented with jazz and animated with pizzazz (sorry I couldn't help myself).

More enjoyable than YouTube, I think, for those who can appreciate it.

(Oh, and it helps a lot to reduce the window size - the Flash scales down and the text becomes more readable)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Life just called. It wants its 10 minutes back. Thank you.  

11:11 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The title of the track is See-Line Woman by Nina Simone. I know this by chance.

kay. that's all.  

12:36 AM
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Gary. I hope Your Life got its 10 minutes back. Or at least it didn't lose another five thinking about the song name.  

1:41 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home