Google

Monday, July 11, 2005

Wherein I Hate My Hair

Pictures from the Osim Triathlon. I hate my hair. It looks like an angry hedgehog. I have also neglected to post the images of myself just leaving the water - my choice of swimwear that day was reproachable.

Note that I have a slight smile on my face as I cross the finish line. It is because that was the only time I was aware of a camera being on me, and trying my bes to get a good shot in. It turned out more like a grimace of pain, though, which wouldn't be far off the mark in describing my feelings at the time.

Note also in the second-last image the slight speed-blur of the person behind me, whilst I am perfectly clear. That will give you an idea how slow I was on the bike (which resulted in my placing 180+ whilst Nick finished at 120+). Next time I get thin wheels.

Won't be around for the next few days - off for yet another Freshman Camp with CBLC. I'd thought my days showing freshmen around school were over, but it seems I have one last duty to do before I graduate. I'm already shuddering, thinking of the young, fresh, acne-filled faces.

Youth is wasted on the young!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home